All ZIEBA knives are guaranteed for life.
They are designed for a specific purpose.
Should the knife fail after purchase by the original user due to faulty workmanship or materials, such defects will be made good free of cost.
The right is reserved to make good such defects by repair or replacement.
This guarantee does not cover natural materials such as wood, incorrect applications, neglect, or abuse.
This guarantee is void if the knife has been modified in any way outside of our shop.
This Warranty does not apply and is not limited
- to consumable parts, such as screws, washers, or hardware, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, faded anodized parts, or protective coatings that will naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the ZIEBA product’s specifications;
- to damage caused by disassembly, accident, abuse, misuse, or other external cause, including damaged caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking (rapid opening and closing of a folding knife);
- cleaning knives in dishwasher, using them as screwdriver or crowbar tool
- any knife should be returned with COA with hologram card; knife without card was sold/purchase without that warranty;
- no warranty on knives/tool/products sold by unauthorized dealer // official dealer list - front page;
- all knives sold by dealer are not subject for free sharpening service;
For any question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change our product at any time to keep competitive in the market place and/or improve production methods.