The S5 "Southern Star" is a collaboration between Michael Zieba and ABS Mastersmith Jason Knight of 'Forged in Fire' fame. It pairs Jason's signature blade shape and grind lines with Michael's contoured, overbuilt handle and buttery smooth flipping action for a knife that is truly exceptional. It's a large, robust tactical folder with a one-of-a-kind aesthetic and a build quality anyone will appreciate. S5 was design and made by Michael Zieba base on Jason early 90' original blade shape.
The knife debuted at the ICCE International Custom Cutlery Exposition in Kansas City last October where it was honored with the prestigious reward of 'Best Tactical Folder.' The model we have here features a Bohler M390 stainless steel blade with a blasted then stonewashed finish. The contoured titanium handles have a very ergonomic shape and are nice and thick, just like those found on the newer S4 variants. The blade rockets out on caged bearings with unbelievable speed and locks up tightly while the frame lock is quite stiff yet still easy to disengage. The knife is fitted with thumb ramp jimping and a replaceable lockbar insert that doubles as an overtravel arrestor. The ergonomics, build quality, and design are top notch and the grind lines on the blade are simply amazing. This is a beautiful yet tactical knife you will definitely be proud to carry each and every day. Hand Grind in Brooklyn, New York.
• February 3-7 // - NY NOW - New York City, NY
• February 17 // - Hawaii Tactical Show - Honolulu, HI
• March 6-9 // - FOODEX - Tokyo , Japan
• March 16-17 // - ECCKS, Ft.Lauderdale, FL
• May 11-13 // Deutsches Klingenmuseum - Solingen, Germany
• May 11-18 // - Brooklyn Design - Brooklyn, NY
• May 20-23 // - ICCF - New York City, NY
• June 1-3 // - Blade Show - Atlanta,GA
• August 30 // - USN X Gathering - Las Vegas, NV
• September 14-15 // - SICAC - Paris, France
• September 28-30 // - ICCE - Kansas City, MO
• November 16-17 // - NYCKS - Jersey City,NJ
All ZIEBA knives are guaranteed for life.
They are designed for a specific purpose.
Should the knife fail after purchase by the original user due to faulty workmanship or materials, such defects will be made good free of cost.
The right is reserved to make good such defects by repair or replacement.
This guarantee does not cover natural materials such as wood, incorrect applications, neglect, or abuse.
This guarantee is void if the knife has been modified in any way outside of our shop.
This Warranty does not apply and is not limited
- to consumable parts, such as screws, washers, or hardware, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, faded anodized parts, or protective coatings that will naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the ZIEBA product’s specifications;
- to damage caused by disassembly, accident, abuse, misuse, or other external cause, including damaged caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking (rapid opening and closing of a folding knife);
- cleaning knives in dishwasher, using them as screwdriver or crowbar tool
- any knife should be returned with COA with hologram card; knife without card was sold/purchase without that warranty;
- no warranty on knives/tool/products sold by unauthorized dealer // official dealer list - front page;
- all knives sold by dealer are not subject for free sharpening service.
- all knives purchase on eBay use or new are not under any warranty.
For any question please email: email@example.com
We reserve the right to change our product at any time to keep competitive in the market place and/or improve production methods.